[SURBL-Discuss] mimedefang + spamcopuri = "timeout before dataread" in syslog

Jason M. Burnett Jason.Burnett at silabs.com
Tue Aug 10 18:18:14 CEST 2004

I *think* it happens when a scanner run by Mimedefang (spamassassin,
in this case) takes too long to return.  I get the impression from
the man page that this timeout is ten seconds, but I'm not sure.
Anyone confirm?

I took a shot at bumping that to 30, so I'll know in a couple days
if that fixed it.

--
Jason

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.