{Spam?} RE: [SURBL-Discuss] RE: Pesky Pron Spam

Rob McEwen webmaster at powerviewsystems.com
Wed Aug 11 10:40:29 CEST 2004

Raymond said:

>>But obviously is doesn't work.... The ones you

>>mentioned are listed in 3 SURBL lists... you

>>should be able to catch them up pretty easily.

Yes, I am able to catch these easily now! Whenever

I try to RESEND this through my filter, YES YES YES,

they ARE easily caught by my SURBL filtering. My

SURBL filter is working GREAT and the fact that

these are NOW caught by SURBL is completely

irrelevant to my original question.

The problem is that this particular spammer

is very, very proliferate and I keep getting

the razer's edge of his first new spams using

new domains that are not yet blocked by SURBL.

These particular spams are also very sneaky

about not allowing "pron keywords" into the

body of the message.

The fact that they are blocked by SURBL soon

afterwards is besides the point.

I'm simply looking for any suggestions or pointers for

rules-based filtering which might catch this

particular "series" of spam.

Rob McEwen