[SURBL-Discuss] Possible fps

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Thu Aug 12 11:24:21 CEST 2004

Good morning, all,

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Jeff Chan wrote:

> Here is a list of 130 domains that come from messages have been
> manually marked as "not spam" at a large but deliberately unnamed
> mail provider.   We may want to consider whitelisting these.

	I appreciate their taking the time to send these in, and your time
to take a look at them.
	I must admit a _little_ bit of agreement with Steve's position
that a few of those look awfully spammy.  I'm just as concerned about
incoming whitelists that may have incorrect entries as incoming blacklists
that may have incorrect entries.
	I'll do some hand-checking on these here.  Is unnamed-ISP willing
to provide the messages from which these were taken?
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	Things you Do Not Want To See On IRC: your husband commenting on the
S390 port and in the next comment, announcing that he expects a new toy.
He tells me the two are unrelated. I do hope so.
	- Telsa Gwynn, Alan Cox's wife