{Spam?} Re: [SURBL-Discuss] Possible fps

Joe Wein joewein at pobox.com
Fri Aug 13 01:06:10 CEST 2004

> Here is a list of 130 domains that come from messages
> have been manually marked as "not spam" at a large
> but deliberately unnamed mail provider.   We may want
> to consider whitelisting these.

Hi Jeff,

the following are on my blacklist:

anyxhost.com
geileheissemaus.com
golady.com
goldnow.st
grmushkinsexxx.com
lenovo2008.com
magicpages.biz
megacockcravers.com
mellamed.com
messagizer.de
mtnonline.com
mypharmanex.com
onlywantsex.net
pdgexchanger.com
pdginventory.com
recyclemycell.com
totallyamateurs.com
trickortranny.com
vetomail.com
webmasterlose.de
xuevsdes.net
ysmtrucker.com

I manually rechecked every one of them in detail. Here are the results:

anyxhost.com:
Not sure about this one. Spamvertized URL
<http://www.top-10-search-engine-ranking.anyxhost.MUNGEcom> in spam received
on May 9, 2004. This spamvertized subdomain ist still active today.
anyxhost.com was only 3 weeks old at the time of the spam.

geileheissemaus.com:
German porn site; URL <http://geileheissemaus.MUNGEcom/?ref=AX965759486>
received in spam on July 30,2004. Originating IP=217.173.157.165, which is
the IP of geileheissemaus.com. This definitely is spam.

golady.com:
URL <http://rds.yahoo.com/*-http://www.yahoo.com.golady.MUNGEcom/rd/b.html>
received in pill spam ("If you are forking out loads for your pills these
people can help") on Feb 29, 2004.

goldnow.st
URL <http://www.goldnow.MUNGEst>  advertized in spam on March 23, 2004,
offering anonymous credit cards; spam listed various phone numbers of the
company that also appear on their website. This would have to be a Joe job
for them to be innocent, but a .st domain is anything but confidence
inspiring.

grmushkinsexxx.com
Porn site; URL http://www.grmushkinsexxx.MUNGEcom/index.html  advertised in
spam with explicit pictures on July 27, 2004.

lenovo2008.com
Spamvertised URL
<http://www.51mymail.MUNGEcom/projects/tracker.jsp?o=1151&;u=39242396&s=1&e=
2&d=1&r=http://www.lenovo2008.MUNGEcom/edm/1.html> which opens