[SURBL-Discuss] FP Pattern for sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Aug 15 22:16:55 CEST 2004

Hi Patrik,

> >Given Raymond and other's suggestions, I have set up a new test. I now
> >filter at the MTA level using list.dsbl.org.

> My personal experience is actually that list.dsbl.org generates more
> serious FPs than either SBL or XBL/CBL.
> They have a history of occasionally listing outgoing ISP mail servers and
> de-listing of those taking a couple of days.
> I have never seen that happen on XBL/CBL.

Pardon me ? Sorry, thats bull. DSBL only lists if a message gets confirmed
Could you please subscribe how the above scenario would happen? Are you
sure you are talking about DSBL? Not some other list? Please check the
way how DSBL lists messages, its not like people add blocks manually or
something. Its all done with a confirmation round. I really think you are
mistaken and mean another RBL...

The only way a ISP mailserver gets added if its running a open proxy
itself.

Do you have examples of this ?

I closely watch the admin and announce list of DSBL, i cannot recally
anything like you are saying. You must be confused?

Bye,
Raymond.