[SURBL-Discuss] FP Pattern for sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Aug 16 13:27:36 CEST 2004

For what it is worth, if I turned off blocking at MTA level I would see a
33-40% increase in traffic. I don't want that. Every reject has a nice
response saying where to email if you get blocked. I've got Delay_checks
enabled. So I can override a listing.

I've had to do it 3 times I think. All 3 times the customer was grateful I
had informed then they were on a black list. And I helped them to get off of
it. So it was not a negative for our company, bit a positive.

Just the rants of a crazy man,
--Chris