[SURBL-Discuss] more possible FPs (2 OB, 4 WS and 2 DS)

John Lundin lundin at cavtel.net
Sat Aug 21 11:06:57 CEST 2004

Eight possible FPs. These were taken from items reported as non-spam.
The "nanas" number is raw matches on the domain from google groups.
Use your own judgement...

OB: www.mercenariesthegameMUNGED.com (nanas 0)
  mentioned in a lucasarts review

OB: www.jmiequityMUNGED.com (nanas 0)
  mentioned in a Dow Jones newsletter
  The original wasn't caught by OB, but it shows up now.

WS: Wireless.VentureReporterMUNGED.net (nanas 9) A stock newsletter.
  I checked back: it really had been subscribed to.

WS: nmailerMUNGED.com (nanas 36)  Design center newsletter.

WS: www.imakenewsMUNGED.com (nanas 42)  organization newsletter.
  http://www.imakenewsMUNGED.com/cabf/ (+ cleaned user tracking)
  imakenews makes me nervous... intrusive html.

WS: ntcrMUNGED.us (nanas 43, some similar)  Jupitermedia Web Events.
  (origin of mailing list -- appearance in unsubscribe disclaimer)
  (Site won't display for me, insufficiently motivated to find out why
  it said "Your Web browser must have cookies enabled" regardless.)

And if anyone cares:

DS: surveyhelp.harrispollonlineMUNGED.com (nanas 19)
  http://www.harrispollonlineMUNGED.com/sweeps.asp
  (sigh) yes, they subscribed to it.

DS: www.winxpnewsMUNGED.com (nanas 42)
  http://www.winxpnewsMUNGED.com/issues.cfm
  Single reference in a tech newsletter...

(I test for DS with a nominal score, so it doesn't bother me.)

  lundin at cavtel.net
 "By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8,
the other dwarves began to suspect 'Hungry' ..."