[SURBL-Discuss] Fwd: fps

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Sun Aug 22 02:08:06 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Saturday, August 21, 2004, 9:59:06 PM, Doc Schneider wrote:
>

>>William Stearns wrote:

>>>      I'd second the trouble ticket approach.  One that allows
>>>uploads/attachments, hopefully with an email submission interface, would
>>>be great.
>>>      I'm overextended at the moment; does anyone else have some
>>>experience setting up Request Tracker?
>

>>I have run RT (Request Tracker) in fact still have it installed on one
>>of my servers.
>

>>Where would we like it to run at? I could re-set it up (need to upgrade
>>it here) and add you all to it.
>

> That would be awesome if you could Doc! :D

I'm upgrading my old version as I type. Will let you all know where to
get to it. Maybe we could add a pointer to something like
something.surbl.org and point it to my rt site? I'll leave it to you all
to figure out the something.surbl.org 8*))

Once I have this upgraded I'll add Jeff and Bill to it for now. Then add
whoever else needs admin access.

-Doc (DaSick Ninja)
Yeah, I am home sick. I hate the flu man!