[SURBL-Discuss] Geturi 1.4 released! (The SURBL URIification helper)

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Tue Aug 24 02:24:50 CEST 2004

Alex Broens wrote to SURBL Discussion list:

> Ryan Thompson wrote:
> > http://ry.ca/geturi/ -- geturi v1.4
> > Feedback more than welcome!

Hi Alex,

> Love it.....
> [...]
> this little beauty can really trigger my imagination.

Great!! It's always nice when the first feedback from the public is
positive. :-)

> 1 for the wishlist: --append for the results page.
>
> doing the >> doesn't quite cut through...

Yeah, >> would just append two sets of results together. Can you give me
some more detail on what you are after? Some kind of results folding,
perhaps? What kind/volume of data are you working from?

Feel free to contact me off-list if it seems beyond the scope of this list.

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon