[SURBL-Discuss] WS & DS FP?

David B Funk dbfunk at engineering.uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 24 03:27:22 CEST 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Jeff Chan wrote:

> > <! click the link below or copy it into a web browser.>
> > <!
> > https://secure.clickaction.MUNGEDnet/ClickAction?func=S_TurnOffHtml&partname=itworld&uid=MUNGED
> > ==========
>
> > It was tagged by both WS and DS.  Should this domain be whitelisted and/or
> > removed from these SURBLs?
>
> I'm going to assume that itworld.com would not put spammer
> domains in their newsletter.  Whitelisting:
>
> accelacommunications.com
> itwpub1.com
> itworld.com
> clickaction.net
>
> If anyone knows anything about any of them, please speak
> up.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff C.

FWIW, I've got "clickaction.net" spam in my archive and there's
a couple hundred NANAS listings for them too.

It may be that that "secure.clickaction.net" is the clean side
of their house but I have spam sent from the clickaction.net
mail servers containing "www.clickaction.net" URLs.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>