[SURBL-Discuss] WS FP greenfieldonline.com

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Aug 26 11:09:36 CEST 2004

http://media.greenfieldonline.com/images/sample/greenrtop.jpg
http://media.greenfieldonline.com/images/sample/first600.jpg

"Free chances to win cash and prizes by filling surveys
$$$ (added 11/6/2000) Free Sweepstakes
GreenfieldOnline.com is a survey-based site that wants
your input on consumer products and services. Register
for free to fill out their surveys and you could win any
of their great cash and prize giveaways.
http://www.bonustree.com/freebies/greenfield.html
"

http://signup.greenfieldonline.com/welcome.asp?wm=3823

And after all that... I actually feel like they are legit. Go figure!
remove, no whitelist. (RNW - new term?)

+1 RNW

--Chris