[SURBL-Discuss] SURBL WS test scores in SA 3.0

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Aug 29 11:32:19 CEST 2004

Hi!

> For example, obviously, there are going to be many Fortune 500 companies who
> will get away with the worst kinds of harvesting of e-mails from web sites
> for spamming. Surely, most of the time, their legal departments will prevent
> this because their "deep pockets" cannot afford to pursue such risky
> business practices. But in the event that one DOES do this, we would
> obviously not want to include them in SURBL, even with their bad behavior.

What are your thoughts about leveling the lists, so for example we can
make a new evil.surbl.org, where we also state 'dont use this at home,
unless...' then we can shift those 'grey area domains' to the new list and
we all can be happy.

There will be more and more trying to be gray, and its not like a hardcore
spammer can send out 1 legit mailing and be whitelisted all at once...

Any idea's ?

Bye,
Raymond.