[SURBL-Discuss] list of TLDs

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Dec 1 15:29:29 CET 2004

On Wednesday, December 1, 2004, 3:33:42 AM, Frank Ellermann wrote:
> Daniel Quinlan wrote:

>> I got a long list of TLDs from John Levine

> That apparently didn't make it to the list, something decided
> to replace your second part by a silly footer (see below)-
> Maybe the dubious "MIME-Version: 1.0" confused Mailman (?)

>                         Bye, Frank

Daniel sent it to me off list, and I have a copy at:

  http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/whitelists/tlds.pl

Despite the location, it's not being used for anything
currently.  Everyone please feel free to evaluate it
and see if we need to add anything to our tld list:

  http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/two-level-tlds