[SURBL-Discuss] Hi I'm new and I like SURBL

Paul Schwarz Paul.Schwarz at starktruss.com
Wed Dec 1 15:57:36 CET 2004

Thank you for your response !

Who on this list was using greylisting and then decided to turn it off.
Looking for more feedback.

What rates of spam detection are you getting with surbl ? And what methods
do you use to complement it.   I would like to run some RFC checks but some
of them seem to stringent.... I.E - Reverse PTR checks, etc

Thanks again !

Paul Schwarz
Stark Truss Company, Inc.
Senior Network Administrator