[SURBL-Discuss] FP: rgc3.net

Wed Dec 1 22:07:14 CET 2004

1) Its in the header, so don't worry.
2) Total scumbags! http://spews.org/html/S975.html
3) OfficeDepot should be notified.
4) I think this was discussed on Spam-L, that they were fooling legit
companies.
5) You will see om-xxxxx.rgcx.net in many headers of spam.
6) If you need more, I'd ask the Spam-L guys. RSK could educate you ;)

I believe Playboy actually used them until they found out they were scum.

--Chris