[SURBL-Discuss] What are the chances of FP on Newsletters and Order Confs.

Paul Schwarz Paul.Schwarz at starktruss.com
Thu Dec 2 17:06:58 CET 2004

I don't use SA, I use XWall for Exchange and can't set the score of a
SURBL... So I only have the choice to mark the subject or just send a DSN.
Right now I send a DSN  b/c it's useless to forward the spams to the
individuals IMHO.

I'm not sure what you mean about "Confirmation emails would contain links to
your own domain."

Actually I'm a spam killer ninja (jr that is)

Paul Schwarz
Stark Truss Company, Inc.
Senior Network Administrator
(330) 478-2100