[SURBL-Discuss] Hi I'm new and I like SURBL

Joseph Burford joseph at vintek.net
Tue Dec 7 05:54:09 CET 2004

Paul,

> Is anyone else recommending or not recommending greylisting and what are
> your experiences.   Seems like surbl should get more effective over the

Greylisting rocks, however I've been building a greylist whitelist to
help get over the problem of various people who run non-compliant systems.

So with a good list of trusted netblocks not to greylist, it is even
more effective. I've been sharing this with a few people, if you or
anyone else is interested please mail me offlist.

Regards,

Joseph