[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Feature Request: Whitelist_DNSRBL

Wed Dec 8 17:15:49 CET 2004

Well we have talked about it and .... didn't come up with a solid answer.
The idea would cause more lookups and time for those who don't cache dns. We
do have a whitelist that our private research tools do poll. The idea is
that if it isn't in SURBL then it is white.

This also puts more work to the already overworked contributors. ;)

--Chris