[SURBL-Discuss] Thunderbird and SURBL?

Thu Dec 16 23:07:29 CET 2004

Hi Tim!

Are you saying you will check during download and not download the messege
if it thinks it is spam? Cause that would give you an A+ in my book!

And secondly, please make sure you have a local whitelist! We have seen
other companies using SURBL that don't whitelist the top doamins, like
yahoo.com, w3.org, google.com,........ Those kinds of domains should be
skipped from being looked up.

We do have a list on surbl.org. Granted it isn't very prominent. :) Perhaps
Jeff will add you?

--Chris