[SURBL-Discuss] not spam URL - http://www.templatezone.com/

Fri Dec 17 17:55:32 CET 2004

While I think any company that sells mass email software that is used to
send spam should be blacklisted, this case isn't straight black. Their
software isn't one of the larger ratware packages, and it is more legit.

Yes it has been used to send spam. No doubt about that. But those seem to
have other, more evil, URLs in them. So we could hit off of those.

Against my draconian seasond crank beliefs ,I would vote to Whitelist them.

--Chris