[SURBL-Discuss] RE: MIT Spam conference

Fri Dec 17 22:39:49 CET 2004

All registered. Unless we get some meltdown here, or my car feezes on the
way like last year, I'll be there! However, being a ninja, you won't see me!
:)  J/K, my goal is to get my eyeball as close to the webcast camera. Just
so when I come home I can DL the movie and say "There is my eyeball!!!!"

Do we get to bring air horns?

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE/SURBL Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin