[SURBL-Discuss] SURBL and listing abuse address

Nick Askew Nick at Askew.nl
Mon Dec 20 21:26:25 CET 2004

It was not meant as a complaint but rather a suggested improvement to
the SURBL mechanism. I am more than happy to suggest to ALT-N a way to
improve their product and will probably do so. However if people here
think for good reason that complaints to the ISP's of spam URL's would
backfire then there is not point proceeding so I thought a discussion at
this level would be a good start.