[SURBL-Discuss] Proflowers again, was: Send Holiday Flowers for $24.99 plus Beautiful Glass Vase from Proflowers (fwd)

Alex Broens surbl at alexb.ch
Thu Dec 23 22:33:36 CET 2004

William Stearns wrote:
> Good afternoon, all,
>     We discussed proflowers earlier this year.  To quote Jeff:
>
>> It also seems they're at least trying to cut back on spamming if we
>> accept the decrease in recent NANAS sightings.
>

>     I just received 4 more spams from them, one attached.  Perhaps they
> just get quiet between holidays?
>     I'd like to place one vote for blacklisting them.  Opinions?
>     Cheers,
>     - Bill

Finding several messages like:

Subject: Send Holiday Flowers for $24.99 plus Beautiful Glass Vase from
Proflowers

With links to: http://images. proflowers.
com/rtimages/Other/COP_featureBG.gif

Msgs contain links in SURBLs: asandox. com, adimgs. com & ofrsvr. com, etc.

I've added them to my local zone on 2004-08-30 as I doubt any of my
users would ever order flowers from the US unles its via Fleurop.

you have my vote though it could be a joejob - they'll stay in my zone.

Alex