[SURBL-Discuss] Proflowers again, was: Send Holiday Flowers for $24.99 plus Beautiful Glass Vase from Proflowers (fwd)

Brett Cove brettc at ActiveState.com
Fri Dec 24 00:51:58 CET 2004

William Stearns wrote:
> Good afternoon, all,
>     We discussed proflowers earlier this year.  To quote Jeff:
>
>> It also seems they're at least trying to cut back on spamming if we
>> accept the decrease in recent NANAS sightings.
>

>     I just received 4 more spams from them, one attached.  Perhaps they
> just get quiet between holidays?
>     I'd like to place one vote for blacklisting them.  Opinions?

We've seen piles of spam promoting proflowers.com in the past two days,
all containing asandox.com uris and arriving via an asandox.com relay.
IMO asando.com (http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL20781) is
the uri that should be blocked, not proflowers.com.

-Brett