[SURBL-Discuss] Proflowers again, was: Send Holiday Flowers for $24.99 plus Beautiful Glass Vase from Proflowers (fwd)

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Fri Dec 24 01:43:23 CET 2004

On Thursday, December 23, 2004, 3:51:58 PM, Brett Cove wrote:
> William Stearns wrote:
>> Good afternoon, all,
>>     We discussed proflowers earlier this year.  To quote Jeff:
>>
>>> It also seems they're at least trying to cut back on spamming if we
>>> accept the decrease in recent NANAS sightings.
>>

>>     I just received 4 more spams from them, one attached.  Perhaps they
>> just get quiet between holidays?
>>     I'd like to place one vote for blacklisting them.  Opinions?

> We've seen piles of spam promoting proflowers.com in the past two days,
> all containing asandox.com uris and arriving via an asandox.com relay.
> IMO asando.com (http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL20781) is
> the uri that should be blocked, not proflowers.com.

FWIW I've added to the SC manual blacklist:

asandox.com
havagreatday.com

Both were getting SpamCop reports already, so I've nudged them
onto the list.  They're also on SBL, some NANAS, etc.

http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL16372
http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL20781

http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL12057

Perhaps not too surprisingly they share name and mail
servers:

  66.63.176.2 ,3 ,4

  66.63.182.2