[SURBL-Discuss] Rookie Question

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Dec 31 00:50:44 CET 2004

> BTW That last sentence was not meant to be a put down of
> any kind; just a reflection of some history.

Thanks for the initial clarification and while appreciated this second
clarification is unnecessary.

Knowing that it's operating "as designed" was the key reason for the email.

However, going further, an option to process URIs such as bob-munged.com
might be useful ESPECIALLY for the main TLD's .com, .net and .org plus .info
and .biz and perhaps a few more.  If it's not too painful to relive, this is
an annoyance like the recent rash of SPAMs that don't have valid URLs.
While the links may not work, it still clutters the inbox.

So I believe a key mantra is to reduce the inbox to valid emails and SURBLs
are very effective at doing that.  Perhaps the FPs of doing this change are
small?

Regards,
KAM