[SURBL-Discuss] uptilt.com and their customers probably not spammers

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Jul 1 05:50:37 CEST 2004

On Thursday, July 1, 2004, 4:40:54 AM, David Hooton wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 02:33:33 -0700, Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> wrote:
>> the relative lack of inclusion across multiple SURBL
>> data sources leads me to think that uptilt.com is probably
>> not a spamhaus.  Therefore I've used that list of uptilt.com
>> domains and customer domains as a whitelist.  That means they
>> will not be included in SURBLs.

> Thanks for your super diligence, we all appreciate it, so do our clients :)

Thanks for your kind words David.  As you can see I like to avoid
false positives.  :-)

I'm strongly tempted to make a public form for submitting
whitelist entries, fully logged, rate-limited and reviewed,
of course.  It could help with the FPs and add more public
visibility to the whitelisting process.