[SURBL-Discuss] uptilt.com and their customers probably not s pammers

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Jul 1 16:55:25 CEST 2004

Yup. (I can be confusing sometimes.) Saying "Tell us who should be
whitelisted." vs. "Did someone get marked incorrectly?" are different, yet
the outcome is the same....sort of.

If we never listed ebay, then no one will ever report ebay as an fp.

CON: No proactive submissions. We may miss a popular domain.
PRO: We don't get tons of whitelist submissions. Taking all our time
checking them to see if they are legit instead of checking domains the
should be added.

--Chris