[SURBL-Discuss] Re: New SURBL additions

Don Newcomer newcomer at dickinson.edu
Fri Jul 2 10:06:16 CEST 2004

Here are my counts since 6:50 PM yesterday for all URI_RBL rules sorted by
spam and ham:

URI_RBL spam counts:

 3577 - AB_URI_RBL (5.0) - surbl.cf
 2499 - DS_URI_RBL (0.33) - surbl.cf
 7282 - OB_URI_RBL (4.0) - surbl.cf
 4279 - SPAMCOP_URI_RBL (3.0) - surbl.cf
 5458 - WS_URI_RBL (3.0) - surbl.cf

URI_RBL ham counts:

  231 - DS_URI_RBL (0.33) - surbl.cf
   18 - OB_URI_RBL (4.0) - surbl.cf
    1 - SPAMCOP_URI_RBL (3.0) - surbl.cf
   29 - WS_URI_RBL (3.0) - surbl.cf

Interesting that AB_URI_RBL has no false positives yet...  Still, we
haven't released spam filtering to our users yet so my Bayes training is
based pretty much on all of the SA rulesets' interpretation of spam (which
isn't necessarily a bad thing).

Don Newcomer
Senior Manager, Systems
Infrastructure Systems Department