[SURBL-Discuss] Help: kid pron.....help report

Brian Ipsen bipsen-sender-6b92e3 at andebakken.dk
Tue Jul 6 22:21:20 CEST 2004

Hi there,

> Good grief I have been going thru the domains submitted into
> SURBL and came
> up with a nasty kiddie pron site. Anyone here have contact with Secret
> Service or anyone else for that matter? I don't want the site
> just shutdown,
> I want these guys caught.

Couldn't agree more!

> *Warning, very disturbing site!*

[link removed]

>  Address: 61.128.xxx.xxx resolved to [removed]
>  AS: 61.128.128.0/17 AS4134  [CN]  Data Communications Bureau Beijing
>  Net 61.128.128-255 CHINANET-CQ  [CN]   @ns.chinanet.cn.net

I did a small search at google:
http://www.reportchildporn.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=13

"HONG KONG, China (CNN) -- Authorities in the U.S. and U.K. say they are
closing the net on online pedophiles, but the crackdown stops at China's
borders where a legal bind is making child porn permissible.

Perpetrators are walking free since neither mainland China nor Hong Kong
have laws against downloading child pornography."

This is from September 29th, 2003 - I hope the attitude has changed since
then..

I reported the page to a national organistation "Save the children" - I hope
they are able to do something about it, at least contact the authorities in
China.

Regards,

/Brian