[SURBL-Discuss] Help: kid pron.....help report

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Tue Jul 6 16:47:39 CEST 2004

Thanks Brian. I urge anyone who knows any authority to send them the info. I
mentioned to someone off list that I didn't want to get the domain shutdown
because I want to let the authorities see the site first. It is one of the
few things on the internet that greatly disturb me.

Thanks for forwarding the info again.

--Chris