[SURBL-Discuss] Freakin spanish and portuguese!

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed Jul 7 12:50:19 CEST 2004

Thanks Mariano, contacting you was next on my list. I'm having a hard time
figuring out these submissions. A lot of the sites won't come up for me to
check, I'm not sure why. I'll gather my thoughts and email you.

Also thanks Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz. I'll email you as well off list.

And if you're portuguese, like my wife, then you have my condolances. Maybe
we should add all of Greece's emails to the blacklist? ;)

Benfica!

--Chris (Yeah its not hockey, but its ok.)