[SURBL-Discuss] Help with SpamCopURI-0.18

Steve Dimoff sdimoff at usnetworksinc.com
Thu Jul 8 09:33:12 CEST 2004

Hello,

	I've been trying to get SpamCopURI-0.18 working on my system and
I've run into many problems.  First I had to install LWP::UserAgent, which
kept failing until I got everything it needed installed; after everything
was installed I re-did the SpamCopURI-0.18 install.

All tests were "ok" but when I copy over the spamcopuri.cf file I get this
from spam assassin:

Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   snurl.com              *.snurl.com
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   snipurl.com            *.snipurl.com
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   tinyclick.com          *.tinyclick.com
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   babyurl.com            *.babyurl.com
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   lin.kz                 *.lin.kz
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   *.v3.net
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   shorl.com              *.shorl.com
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   tinyurl.com            *.tinyurl.com
Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri   xurl.us
Failed to compile URI SpamAssassin tests, skipping:
        (syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/spamcop_uri.cf, rule
SPAMCOP_URI_RBL, line 1, near "eval:"

I tried searching the archive for support on this, but I only found one
person posted this problem with no replies.

Can anyone shed some light onto this?  I'm guessing I'm missing a PERL
Module somewhere but I don't know which one.

Thanks,
Steve