[SURBL-Discuss] Help with SpamCopURI-0.18

Steve Dimoff sdimoff at usnetworksinc.com
Thu Jul 8 11:32:00 CEST 2004

>Hi Steve,
>Can you let us know what flavor Linux you are running, what version of perl
>& SA, and how you are trying to install?

Mitch,

	I'm running Gentoo Linux sparc (2.4.24-sparc-r2), This is perl,
v5.8.2 built for sparc-linux, SA 2.63.

I tried both CPAN install and source install.  Neither of them run.

I installed the SpamCopURI on a Linux Redhat box with SA 2.63 and it works
just fine.  So I was thinking it was a perl module problem.

Thanks,
Steve

>From the source, here are the needed modules in perl:

Hmmm I'll check to make sure those are all install.