[SURBL-Discuss] Help with SpamCopURI-0.18

Mariano Absatz el.baby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:45:15 CEST 2004

FWIW,

the 'latest' perl URI package included with redhats (at least up to
fedora core 1) is 1.21 and is NOT new enough.

Current version is 1.31... I have this working OK with 1.30 in several
servers... the problem is that if you have it installed as an RPM
package, it is somehow awkward to upgrade if there are no newer
releases available as RPM packages for YOUR exact perl
version/installation...

But if you are able to upgrade to URI 1.3x, this might help.

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el.baby at gmail.com