[SURBL-Discuss] FP for images.meredith.com in ws.surbl.org ?

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Jul 8 15:38:13 CEST 2004

This is an interesting one. Of the only 2 recent ones I see, one was a
poison attempt:

http://tinyurl.com/2mzf6

And the other looked like legit spam:

http://tinyurl.com/2an9j

But who knows? I definetly don't see any pattern like I do with real spam.
I'm thinking they may be okay to remove. Anyone else?

--Chris