[SURBL-Discuss] Submissions to SURBL list thru SARE website.

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Jul 8 16:46:37 CEST 2004

No you misunderstand. Steve, what you do with me is fine ;)

These are people who keep reporting the same dang domain but all the IP
addresses it comes from. Which are mostly zombied broadband machines!!

So I get 20 submissions of the SAME spam, with the same one line URL in it,
only they report each IP it came from!!! ARGH!!!

And please, when using the SURBL submission page on SARE, try to include a
copy of the spam, it helps get it added MUCH faster. Remember these are hand
checked!!

For those of you submitting them thru other methods to me, continue what
your are doing. That is working fine.

--Chris