[SURBL-Discuss] Submissions to SURBL list thru SARE website.

Mariano Absatz el.baby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:04:53 CEST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:46:37 -0400 , Chris Santerre
<csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com> wrote:
> These are people who keep reporting the same dang domain but all the IP
> addresses it comes from. Which are mostly zombied broadband machines!!
>
> So I get 20 submissions of the SAME spam, with the same one line URL in it,
> only they report each IP it came from!!! ARGH!!!
>
> And please, when using the SURBL submission page on SARE, try to include a
> copy of the spam, it helps get it added MUCH faster. Remember these are hand
> checked!!
>
> For those of you submitting them thru other methods to me, continue what
> your are doing. That is working fine.

I've been submitting quite a few entries these days (most every FNeg
that has a URI within).

I manually use the SARE cgi and always include my name & e-mail
address and the complete unedited message with headers...

I might have missed a couple of items now and then, but usually I
think I don't... If you prefer, I can simply send you a message with
the domains to list in the subject/body and the spam
attached/appended... just let me know what you prefer.

Regards and thanx again.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com