Using (SU)RBL with a browser, any way to do it? ( was "[SURBL-Discuss] Help: kid pron.....help report")

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Sat Jul 10 13:21:59 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote:
> Good grief I have been going thru the domains submitted into SURBL and came
> up with a nasty kiddie pron site. Anyone here have contact with Secret
> Service or anyone else for that matter? I don't want the site just shutdown,
> I want these guys caught.
>
> *Warning, very disturbing site!*

< snip >

Hi!

The "issue" mentionned above got me thinking and I was wondering if anybody knows of a way of using a (SU)RBL
with a browser (without having to use a proxy).

[A la "Content Advisor" in IE...]

I did a search on the web but didn't found anything interesting...

Thanks!

Nick

PS: BTW, I was curious to see if by now the site mentionned abouve would have been closed and I'm sorry to say it
is still up... )-; )-; )-; (one would have thought that by now it would have been closed down...)