[SURBL-Discuss] j-chkmail and SURBL

Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr jose-marcio.martins at ensmp.fr
Mon Jul 12 16:05:39 CEST 2004

Hello,

j-chkmail is the filter I developed. It's completely written in C
language. It's intended to use very few ressources and be very fast.

Version 1.7 experimental has an interface for SURBL. I'm using it for
two months now.

There are two interfaces to SURBL : DNS and local database. DNS based
queries are much easier to administrate, but local databases are faster.

For the moment, only queries on local databases are validated. DNS
queries is implemented but not yet validated.

j-chkmail is free software, but with downloading is limited to
registered users. To become a registered user, you shall accept to
identify yourself : name, domain, ..., and have some  responsibility on
the domain you'll be using it (don't ask a license to hotmail.com,
unless you're the hotmail.com system administrator... 8-).

You can check it at :

    http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr

Best,

Jose-Marcio

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr