[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Using (SU)RBL with a browser, any way to do it? (was <snip> )

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Mon Jul 12 10:52:53 CEST 2004

Or one could take the sa-blacklist file and turn it into a quick hosts file.
I have a host file on the server that is copied to everyones machine
everytime they log in. Full of spyware domains that simply point to
127.0.0.1 and It is easy for me to change.

However squid also rocks. I have had a test server running for 1.5 years. I
haven't had time to tweak it yet to go production yet.

--Chris