[SURBL-Discuss] msu.edu hell yeah!

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Mon Jul 12 18:14:47 CEST 2004

Hi Chris,

> Just wanted to let you guys know that MSU is using surbl.org.
>
> We rock ;)

We have a load of .edu ones in the rsync list allready...  =)

I dont know if we should publish them, but the people who are using rsync
to get the data is really impressive allready... Large multinationals...
I think we should add a 'allow publication'checkbox', so people can tell
if they have problems with us publication their use of SURBL.

Then we could publish a 'people/organisations' list with 'they are using
SURBL'

Any thoughts ?

Bye,
Raymond.