[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Using (SU)RBL with a browser, any way to do it? (was <snip> )

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Tue Jul 13 12:06:23 CEST 2004

Somewhat, but not too bad. Some people have had web completely turned off
for failing to listen to me. 2 whole deparments have no web access now.
Muahahahhahaha....I'm drunk with power!

But yeah, I guess if you had 35k listings in host file it could be pretty
slow :) Another reason to use squid.

--Chris