[SURBL-Discuss] ws.surbl.org more FP's

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Wed Jul 14 17:25:51 CEST 2004

Hi!

> meredith.com (magazine publisher - owner of americanbaby.com newsletter)
> websponsors.com
> be3a.com
>
> This week has been a particularly bad week for FP's :(

I dont know about the other 2 but websponsors.com is not a FP. They are a
advertising network and have a lot of people spamming to drive traffic to
the sites they advertise. Why would you wanna whitelist that one ? Any
specific reasons ?

Perhaps look here: http://websponsors.com/affiliates.htm

We have seen a LOT of mail with that one and refers to it.

Its a matter of vieuw i also think, what you feel is a FP, but in this
case i dont agree with you.

Bye,
Raymond.