[SURBL-Discuss] ws.surbl.org more FP's

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Wed Jul 14 13:46:26 CEST 2004

Good evening, David,

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, David Hooton wrote:

> More to acompany the sudden upsurge of FP's in the WS list.
>
> meredith.com (magazine publisher - owner of americanbaby.com newsletter)
> websponsors.com
> be3a.com

	I'll let you and Raymond come to a consensus on websponsors.com.
	Meredith.com has been whitelisted.
	be3a.com - what kind of email did you get with that as a link?

> This week has been a particularly bad week for FP's :(

	And that's why FP reports are so crucial.  Despite our best
efforts, I simply can't know all the domains that are also used in
legitimate mail.  For example, on that be3a.com site, all one gets is a
"login" page, nothing else.  I'm still wondering if that's legit or not.
:-)
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	"Ironically, DeCSS was published on the Web by a U.S. court (as
evidence) as a result of legal action against people who posted DeCSS on
the Web.  Oops."
	-- Sandy McMurray, readme at passport.ca
	http://canoe.ca/TechNews/column_readme.html