[SURBL-Discuss] Problems with SpamCopURI-0.18 on YellowDog linux 3.0.1

Michael H. Martel martelm at quark.vsc.edu
Wed Jul 14 18:53:13 CEST 2004

Hello!

I'm trying to install SpamCopURI veriosn 0.18 on my YellowDog Linux server.
When I install a .cf file that calls it, I get the following messages from
spamassassin --lint :

[root at merlin spamassassin]# spamassassin --lint
Failed to compile URI SpamAssassin tests, skipping:
        (syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/surbl.cf, rule WS_URI_RBL,
line 1, near "eval:"
syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/bigevil.cf, rule BigEvilList_1614,
line 11071, near ";
}"
)

I've installed the same version of SpamCopURI on a RedHat 7.3 server
without any problems.  I took the .cf file from that machine and it still
fails.  The .cf file looks like this :

uri       WS_URI_RBL  eval:check_spamcop_uri_rbl('ws.surbl.org','127.0.0.2')
describe  WS_URI_RBL  URI's domain appears in sa-blacklist
tflags    WS_URI_RBL  net

score     WS_URI_RBL  3.0

Any thoughts ?  I tried removing all my other .cf files and I still get ...

[root at merlin Mail-SpamAssassin-SpamCopURI-0.18]# spamassassin --lint
Failed to compile URI SpamAssassin tests, skipping:
        (syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/surbl.cf, rule WS_URI_RBL,
line 1, near "eval:"
syntax error at /etc/mail/spamassassin/surbl.cf, rule WS_URI_RBL, line 23,
near ";
}"
)

Thanks!