[SURBL-Discuss] exacttarget-MUNGED.com

Rob McEwen (PowerView Systems) webmaster at turnaprofit.com
Mon Jul 19 10:09:25 CEST 2004

First, I love SURBL... I have integrated it into my server's mail filtering system. (You may recall weeks back my asking for help on this. I found a solution! My previous filter was upgraded by its author to work with SURBL.)

The purpose of THIS e-mail is to ask about a situation where a legitimate opt-in newsletter has been blocked. This was a NewsMax.com newsletter that I, in fact, specifically requested.

The offending domain found in this newsletter is the following:

exacttarget-MUNGED.com

Maybe exacttarget-MUNGED.com plays clean sometimes (as the case of this particular newsletter) and plays dirty other times. If that is the case, then I don't have a problem with this domain name getting blocked... but if not please double check this and consider whitelisting them.

Thanks.

Rob McEwen
rob at pvsys.com