[SURBL-Discuss] exacttarget-MUNGED.com

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Mon Jul 19 12:31:35 CEST 2004

Good morning, Rob,

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Rob McEwen wrote:

> First, I love SURBL... I have integrated it into my server's mail

	Excellent!  Glad to hear it.

> The purpose of THIS e-mail is to ask about a situation where a
> legitimate opt-in newsletter has been blocked. This was a NewsMax.com
> newsletter that I, in fact, specifically requested.
>
> The offending domain found in this newsletter is the following:
>
> exacttarget-MUNGED.com
>
> Maybe exacttarget-MUNGED.com plays clean sometimes (as the case of this
> particular newsletter) and plays dirty other times. If that is the case,
> then I don't have a problem with this domain name getting blocked... but
> if not please double check this and consider whitelisting them.

	Thanks for the report.  We've removed that domain as of the 11:31
list.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

        "The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a
safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location... and
i'm not even too sure about that one."
        -- Dennis Huges, FBI.
(Courtesy of Tony Hoyle <tmh at magenta-netlogic.com>)