[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Jeff's whitelists

Rob McEwen webmaster at powerviewsystems.com
Mon Jul 19 18:57:47 CEST 2004

Frank,

I think you need to lighten up a bit and not take the jokes part so
seriously.

Also, I think that Jeff is doing an excellent job, is very thorough, listens
carefully to all sides and all evidence presented in disputes, and has
excellent discernment and judgment.

A lot of projects like this one have been derailed or ruined by having
someone in charge who did NOT have these qualities. We should be all be
grateful for Jeff's hard work and dedication.

Also, regarding the sex sites, this is a great idea because many businesses
would prefer to block these types of e-mail. Also, many families
(particularly with young children) desire a way to get their children
connected with e-mail WITHOUT having to fear that their 8 year old is going
to see vivid "double penetration" photos, for example. Imagine having to
explain that one.

Also, I think that the idea of separating sex sites from spammers fully
addresses Frank's (& others) concerns here.

Rob McEwen