[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Jeff's whitelists

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Tue Jul 20 06:43:03 CEST 2004

http://co.to redirects to http://iidd.org/ and there's a page
http://iidd.org/html/join.htm with...

| <TITLE>International Instant Domain Development's WorldWide
| SUB-DOMAIN FORWARDING service is for FREE!</TITLE>

...sounds like free hosting and / or free redirections.  On
the main page is a "BAN : Spam, pirate Software, illegality"
statement and a "police" link, and the "police" page has a

| mailto:-_-<barkzeno at hitel.net>?subject=only KOREAN or
| ENGLISH&body=I am sorry, we do not have a CHINESE
| translator.please write in English or korean.

Whatever that means.  IMHO you can't list the complete site,
it's like OrgDNS or one of the DynDNS SLDs.  Here's the list
of their SLDs as found on join.html:

4.to    cc.to   ce.to   co.to   con.cn  dd.to   gg.gg   hh.to
if.to   joa.to  kk.to   kom.cn  kp.to   lil.to  mini.to mm.to
pc.to   xx.to   zz.to
                        Bye, Frank